Creekside West was developed by the non-profit Metro Housing Solutions is state’s largest multi-family and first 100 percent affordable housing building to receive LEED Platinum certification.
The project team included developer/owner Metro West Housing Solutions, Studio Completiva Architecture and Planning, and Calcon Constructors. The team utilized highly innovative strategies in order to develop a high quality, sustainable, transformative building with cost-effective green features within the project’s budget. The team also used an integrated design process. The project was a 2011 Colorado Renewable Energy Society Award Winner.
- 50% Modeled energy Savings from ASHERAE 90.1-2004
- 41% annual indoor water savings
- 57% annual outdoor water savings
- 101kW photovoltaic system provides approximately 30% of the building’s energy needs
- 90% construction waste landfill diversion.