We Did Some Math
- 4,421 average passenger vehicles
- 50,271,301 miles driven in a year by those vehicles
- 2,376,278 gallons of gasoline consumed
- 22,684,0000 lbs of coal burned
- 276 tanker trucks worth of gasoline
- 1,928 average homes energy use
- 2,906 homes electricity use in one year
- 5.47 wind turbines installed
- 8,519 railcars worth of burned coal
- 55,1835 incandescent lamps switched to CFLs
- 48,984 barrels of oil
- 541,802 tree seedlings grown for ten years
- 17,244 acres of U.S.
Trackback from your site.