Group14 Engineering provides sustainability, and green rating consulting services for building owners, developers, and design teams to create healthy, high performing buildings. We work with your team to help you achieve your sustainability goals through our services:
Green Building Certification
- Lead and organize design workshops and charrettes.
- Facilitates communication between consultants and governing certification bodies.
- Complete green-rating system registration and documentation requirements for all major rating systems including LEED, Enterprise Green Communities, GreenGlobes, WELL Building Standard, and the Living Building Challenge.
- Group14 is a recognized Occupant Engagement Trainer for Enterprise Green Communities.
- Facilitate training and programs to engage, track, and evaluate the best strategies to get occupants to reduce resource consumption.
A system that operates appropriately at one point in time does not mean it will operate appropriately for all time. To assess performance over time, Group14 offers monitoring-based commissioning (MBCx)
- Provide best management sustainability practices throughout the design and construction process.
- Assist with material selection analysis – including life cycle impacts (LCAs), sourcing and disposal, and human & environmental health impacts.
- Provide recommendations to incorporate active design features, biophilic elements and enhanced occupant health into the built environment.
- Develop Sustainability Master Plans for ongoing operations.
HERS Rating & Energy Star for Homes Version 3
- Group14 offers full service HERS ratings for multifamily projects.
- Energy modeling and field verification testing and analysis, including: envelope leakage, duct leakage, ventilation rates, and infrared gun temperature analysis.
- ENERGY STAR for Homes Version 3 checklist compliance assistance, including: drawing review and field verification.
Benefits of Green Infrastructure
DCHA TA Case Study
Send us a message